Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mama's Day! :)



Mommy and Caelyn - 1st Mothers Day 2011



Today was my very first Mother's Day.


My husband went to work yesterday at 2 pm and was on the job all night/morning...so I didnt get breakfast in bed or to sleep in, but that's ok. :)


I got to spend the morning with my gorgeous girl. We snuggled in the recliner. Darren got home around 1:00, he walked in the door with flowers, a card from him and one from Caelyn, and my favorite chocolates: Dove dark chocolate, my weakness. He was so tired from working all night, and hadn't slept in over 36 hours, but he wanted to take me out to eat. So we went to Carraba's, and Caelyn decided she wanted the day to be about her. ;) As soon as we paid and left, she turned into the happiest, smiliest baby ever. I love her smiles. She is so cute.


We shopped a little bit and I got some new sunglasses, then we went to my mom's and I gave her my gift and we sat and talked for a little. Then Caelyn decided she was hungry. So we came home. It wasn't how I imagined/dreamed my first Mother's Day would be like, but all that matters is that I'm a Mama and got to spend the day with my little love. I dont take one second for granted with her, I read about babies being lost everyday, and it makes me realize how lucky I am to have her in my arms.


Happy Mother's Day to ALL Mamas...whether you are holding your babies in your arms or in your hearts, you deserve to be treated like a Princess.








No comments:

Post a Comment